Information We Access, Collect and Store
When you or your administrator add a YouTube account to our system then we will collect and store the name of the account, the profile image of the account and when the account was added to our system. We will continue to collect and store any changes made to these attributes whether or not they are made through our system until you explicitly remove access to our system.
For content which is uploaded to YouTube through our system we will collect and store
- The text associated with any content
- The title of the content
- The privacy status of any content (i.e.; whether the content is marked as Private, Unlisted or Public)
- A link to the video
- A preview image of the video
- The time the content was published
- The identity of the CrowdControlHQ user who posted the content
- The number of Likes and Comments received related to the content
We will retain a copy of the video which is uploaded to YouTube.
Changes to this Policy
Last updated 31st January 2017