Unlocking the true potential of social media to provide a better, faster service that delights customers is easier said than done. Putting the customer at the heart of social and digital conversations, brands can see improved business outcomes such as greater satisfaction, loyalty and enhanced reputation.
Join CrowdControlHQ, the all-in-one social management platform, and the Hyde Group, one of the UK’s largest housing associations and member of the G15, to learn more about:
- The increasing importance of social media customer experience and customer care.
- Bringing Contact Centre, Communications and other teams into social media.
- Channel shifting to social and digital conversations.
- Lessons learnt / what not to do with your social media efforts.
- Balancing reactive and proactive social conversations for a better customer experience.
- Technology to unlock the potential of social media for today’s customer.
Tanya Moravec, Digital Communications Officer at The Hyde Group
Tanya is an enthusiastic digital communicator with a strong understanding of digital strategy and social media.
Sarah Bishop, Customer Service Manager at The Hyde Group
Sarah manages a team of 10 customer service agents, and looks after the social media team ensuring they respond to all contacts within the SLA.
Jordan Smith, Head of Customer Success at CrowdControlHQ
Jordan works as a partner to CrowdControlHQ clients. He helps teams achieve their goals and improve outcomes using social media and the CrowdControlHQ platform.