Managing a community on social media isn’t so different to having face-to-face conversations with people in a crowded room. In person you would tailor your conversation to whoever you’re talking to in that moment to ensure it’s a meaningful exchange. Why should it be any different on social media?
Your organisation and your audiences will get more out of following you if your content is segmented and relevant to them. But you can only create an engaged online community if you have a thorough understanding of who your audiences are and what they’re interested in!
To learn how to develop that understanding we invited experienced Global Communities Manager, Lizzie Dixon from the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) to join us on this webinar.
What you’ll learn
- How to get a deeper understanding of your fans and followers.
- Targeting individuals with more meaningful content – how to not broadcast on social.
- How to measure the success of creating social media communities.
- The importance of data in this process and how to set relevant objectives.
- Plus, live Q&A at the end.
Global Communities Manager at RICS