If you’re responsible for multiple social media accounts, users or objectives, it can be difficult to keep track of all the social assets you own, where you’re getting results, and where there are opportunities to improve.
At CrowdControlHQ, our mission is to help teams like yours achieve their objectives on social media. So we created this guide because we know that success starts with understanding your current social media resources, strengths, and weaknesses, and then using this information to deliver better results.
We also understand that social media audits can appear complicated and long, so we devised a quick and easy set of steps plus a free template to fill in as you go, to make the whole process hassle-free!
Download the free guide to learn more about:
- Why performing a social media audit is so important
- Keeping control of all login details for each of your organisation’s profiles
- How to ensure your profiles are on brand and geared for success
- What to look for when assessing the performance of social media profiles
- How to do a social media SWOT analysis
Plus – get access to our full editable social media audit template!
Regardless of whether you’re just starting out on your organisation’s social media strategy or several years into delivering it, performing a social media audit is a fantastic way to take stock of your social assets.
Download your copy today⚡️